Autor Tema: Carl F. Bucherer Manero AutoDate Bucherer Blue Review Replica Watch Cheap Price  (Leído 977 veces)

yoyo

• Mentiroso compulsivo
    • Ver Perfil
replica Carl F. Bucherer Manero Watches

Carl F. Bucherer Manero Tourbillon Watch Hands-on

Carl F. Bucherer may choose 2013 and 2014 as the right moments for the brand's existence to share its long history. Coinciding with this desire to open their hearts to telling the past, they just released their first tourbillon with a limited edition Manero Tourbillon watch. Why did they wait until now to discuss the origin of the brand? Well, this is indeed related to the brand's desire to distinguish itself from its "parent company." What we see here is a story of a teenager growing up. The Carl F. Bucherer watch brand originated from the Bucherer family, which owns an important watch retailer-the company did own a lot of watches in the past. Their antique collection is impressive.

You see, when Carl F. Bucherer started, it wanted to become a modern Swiss watch brand from a design perspective. The design of most of the early models and the CFB A1000 movement manufactured in-house was very avant-garde and modern. The splints and splints of the A1000 are more inspired by technology than traditional timepieces. For a series of logical reasons, they did not want to mention their relationship with retailer Bucherer. For a while, the name of the brand may just be "Bucherer". In any case, they will not abandon more modern series, but a few years ago, they decided to "go classic" based on market pressure.replica Greubel Forsey Quadruple Tourbillon watches

In our opinion, not all classic Carl F. Bucherer timepieces are unique enough in the competition. Again, in many cases, the appearance of a production classic watch is exactly the same as a well-performing game. Having said that, Carl F. Bucherer has some great models and design concepts that we can wholeheartedly support. They are one of the few brands that really want to produce practical watches that put practicality more important than mere appearance. Their watches also follow many important watch design legibility rules, which are usually loosely followed or ignored by others.

A good example is the hand of this new limited edition Manero Tourbillon. The hour and minute hands are in a dilemma. They cannot be adjusted in the proportional way that people are used to at the same time, and are consistent with the correct indicators. Therefore, an effective compromise was made. Knowing that the minute hand is the most important thing, Carl F. Bucherer lined it up to touch the end of the hour mark (as it should). The hour hand does not touch the hour mark on the tip, but is proportional to the minute hand. The other hand is also easy to use.Replica watches for sale

CARL F. BUCHERER MANERO TOURBILLON LE

Carl F. Bucherer is a brand, I got to know it through the diving watch they released many years ago. In fact, I took this back, and I confused CFB with Cartier. I actually only wrote an article about CFB on this blog once, and it happened that I wrote an article about CFB before Basel 2014 (the same year I launched watches such as Omega 300 Remastered and Rolex Cellini). In any case, CFB's new Manero Tourbillon is 188 pieces of LE (the company was founded in 1888, and I think they got this number from there). It has a CFB T1001 movement and a sharp sun pattern dial with golden hands. I personally think the contrast between the white gold case and the gold hands looks great. This watch also has a power reserve and 24-hour display function, I think it can be used as Greenwich Mean Time. The date display surrounds the outer edge of the dial. The diameter of the case is 41.8 mm, and the style is elegant. I have always been a fan of this watch style, and in my opinion, CFB executed the design perfectly.

Variety:
00.10918.03.33.01 black dial
00.10918.03.13.01 silver dial
00.10918.03.93.01 brown dial

replica watches china